By respecting the old fashioned way of singing of Dubrovnik aristocracy and carefully listening to the musical heart of the region, the vocal group Kaše was founded at the beginning of 2007. The name of the klapa is derived from the name of the breakwater in the old city harbor and symbolizes the multipart singing of Dubrovnik region. All klapa members are students, so Dubrovnik University soon became the patron of the klapa Kaše.
Klapa Kaše has performed at numerous festivals in Croatia and abroad and since its beginnings ten years ago it has won more numerous prestigious awards and prizes. Klapa has performed at the Split festival; the Šibenik Dalmation chanson evenings festival, where they won the Grand prix in 2015. At the most prestigious festival of klapas, the Festival of the Dalmatian Klapa in Omiš in 2012, klapa Kase won several awards; the absolute victory, which is the first place award by the expert judges and the audience that the klapa won in 2012, as well as the first award by the audience, which they won in 2014.
The klapa has released two albums: 'Rego' and 'Tragom Republike', and performed at the 2013 and 2014 Aklapela Festival editions.
Awards and recognitions:
- International festival of klapas Perast, 2016 / First award by the audience; Second award by the Jury
- Evenings od dalmatian klapas Kaštelanski djir, 2016 / First award by the audience; Third award by the Jury
- Festival of Klapas with Mandolins and Guitars, Makarska, 2015 / Golden award by the Jury and Audience
- Evenings of Dalmatian Chansons, Šibenik, 2015 / First award by the audience, Best debutant award, Best song award
- International festival of klapas Perast, 2015 / First award by the audience; Second award by the Jury; Best new song
- Evenings od dalmatian klapas Kaštelanski djir, 2015 / Third award by the audience; Best performance
- Festival of Dalmatian Klapas, Omiš, 2014 / - First award by the Audience
- Festival of Dalmatian Klapas, Omis, 2012 / First award by the Jury and Audience
- The Night of Klapas with Guitars, Vodice, 2013 / First award by the Audience and special award by the Jury
- Croatian Festival of Klapas and Mandolins, Opatija, 2013 / First award by the Jury and Audience
Members of the klapa are:
Petar Sambrailo, 1st tenor
Marijo Anđelić, 2nd tenor
Luka Šerić, 2nd tenor
Alen Roki, baritone
Marko Palčok, baritone
Vicko Dragojević, bass
Ante Džamarija, bass
Ivan Vulinović, bass
The artistic director of the klapa Kaše is Vicko Dragojević.
Official web site: http://www.klapakase.hr
Participants of: Aklapela 2013, Aklapela 2014, Aklapela 2016 , Aklapela 2017, Aklapela 2018